[Starlingx-discuss] Launchpad status not updating automatically

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 3 14:06:44 UTC 2023

On 2023-08-03 03:00:18 +0000 (+0000), Khalil, Ghada wrote:
> I don't think this is working. I have included a couple of
> examples below, but there are many based on the recent code merges
> in the StarlingX repo.
[...]

Thanks for the heads up! I instrumented some additional debug
logging in the hook scripts responsible for Gerrit-to-Launchpad
integration and discovered that, in addition to the earlier issue,
we also were apparently broken by an incident[*] with the Launchpad
API dating back to June 23. After performing[**] the cache cleanup
they recommended, I'm no longer seeing tracebacks from the scripts,
so expect they should finally be working as of a few minutes ago.
Please double-check any changes you merge in the near future, just
to be extra sure.

[*] https://ubuntu.social/@launchpadstatus/110594525393361192
[**] https://fosstodon.org/@opendevinfra/110826029948394419
--