[Starlingx-discuss] Launchpad status not updating automatically

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Aug 3 03:00:18 UTC 2023

Hi Jeremy,
I don't think this is working. I have included a couple of examples below, but there are many based on the recent code merges in the StarlingX repo.

- https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/ansible-playbooks/+/889994  merged Aug 2
            - Corresponding LP is not automatically updated: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2028975

- https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/config/+/889875 merged Aug 1
            - Corresponding LP is not automatically updated: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2028173