[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Matrix next steps and room structure

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Thu Aug 3 15:46:54 UTC 2023

Hi,

Thanks Jeremy for sharing!

I also shared some information about Matrix in a previous email, such as client options and the link to join the current #starlingx channel on the OFTC IRC network here: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-July/014283.html

Jeremy and I are working on creating the space and room structure on OpenDev’s Matrix server for StarlingX. Once that is live, I will work with the community to have documentation available about how to join, and pointers to further resources.

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa