[Starlingx-discuss] DockerHub rate limit issues

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Fri Aug 18 19:13:17 UTC 2023

Hi Scott,

Great, thank you for the pointers.

I reached out to Docker on the channel that is dedicated for their open source program, and also included the links that you added below so they have the full context. I will get back with updates on this thread, if I receive anything beyond what you got on the forums already.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa