[Starlingx-discuss] Transition away from CENGN

Little, Scott Scott.Little at windriver.com
Wed Jul 19 13:24:54 UTC 2023

As you should all be aware by now, StarlingX will be relocating our
build and mirror service away from CENGN.  The replacement host, at
least for the near future, will be Wind River.  CENGN has graciously
offered to redirect traffic referencing mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca to our
new home at mirror.starlingx.windriver.com for an extended period to
ease the transition.

The Wind River infrastructure is now ready.  We need to plan a time for
the transition.  During the transition, we'll need to disable builds for
a day or two.  This will give us a bit of time to ensure the Wind River
is fully up to date with the final CENGN content.  We will discuss the
timing at this weeks community meeting.  If you have concerns, please
attend.

Scott Little