[Starlingx-discuss] Transition away from CENGN

Little, Scott Scott.Little at windriver.com
Wed Jul 19 14:44:37 UTC 2023

Based on the community call, the agreed plan is as follows.

- Allow the current CENGN master branch build to complete.
- Freeze further build attempts on CENGN as of July 20  04:00 UTC.
- Final sync of the Wind River mirror relative to the CENGN mirror
starts Jul 20 13:00 UTC
- DNS changed to redirect mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca to
mirror.starlingx.windriver.com Jul 20 16:00 UTC
- Test build(s) of StarlingX in Wind River hardware Jul 20 16:00 UTC-
July 21 20:00 UTC
- July 21 20:00 UTC... If tests are successful, start scheduled builds
on Wind River infrastructure, otherwise revert to CENGN as re-enable
scheduled builds on their side.

If there are objections to this plan, please speak out today.

Scott