[Starlingx-discuss] So many packages are missing

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Thu Aug 9 03:28:49 UTC 2018

Hi Chang,

You are right, download manually that amount of packages is a painful task. It’s not normal to have so many failures, my guess is that some of the repositories is down or blocked in the network. You can try to identify from where those packages are being downloaded to root cause the problem.

Inside the mirror container you can run “yum makecache” to sync the repositories and try to see which repo failed. Also if you can share the list of failed packages we can help to identify what is the problematic repository.

-Erich