[Starlingx-discuss] So many packages are missing

liuchang77 at chinaunicom.cn liuchang77 at chinaunicom.cn
Thu Aug 9 03:03:31 UTC 2018

Hiļ¼Œall
    I am referring to the link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Installation_Guide/Simplex for StarlingX environment deployment. And when I went to setp "Download Packages". There are more than 100 packages missing in the end. It's hard for me to download them manually. So I want to ask if there is an easy way to solve the problem. Or, can I drop this step and download the iso file directly?

Thanks!

        Chang