[Starlingx-discuss] Draft governance doc - further review...

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Thu Aug 9 18:33:55 UTC 2018

My thanks to the folks who have reviewed and provided feedback on the draft governance document [0].  I believe I've addressed all of the feedback.

I'd like to move the document off the etherpad soon and onto the wiki directly (and long term into stx-docs), so please take a look at the updated doc and confirm I've addressed your feedback.  If you haven't looked at it yet, more feedback is always welcome.

     brucej

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-governance