[Starlingx-discuss] Bug triage needed.

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Aug 15 17:39:10 UTC 2018

I just reviewed all of the open StarlingX bugs, and almost all of them have been tagged for one of the teams.  I updated a few bugs where the team was obvious.  Meanwhile, there are some bugs where it is not obvious which team should fix the bug.  You can find the list here: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?status=active&tags=stx.bug&tags=stx.new&project_group_id=86

The bugs on that list need to have the stx.new tag replaced with one of the team tags.  Can the Cores and/or leaders please do so asap?

All open bugs can be found at: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?status=active&tags=stx.bug&project_group_id=86   Teams can find their bugs by appending "&tags=<TAG>" to that query.

        brucej