[Starlingx-discuss] patch remove for story 2004280

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue Dec 4 06:26:49 UTC 2018

+starlingx-discuss

Please ensure that you post these to the starlingx-discuss list, we need
to have this kind of information in the archives.

Also, we really could use a reproducer for when and why the syslog call
was blocking and why the existing syslog history is not sufficient, as
Dariush notes in the story we can removed but need to ensure we keep the
history logs.

Sau!