[Starlingx-discuss] Deployment Improvements Proposal

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Fri Dec 14 00:49:18 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,
How will this improvement proposal impact those configurations done by puppet?
As well, as to the proposal of system inventory improvement, you mentioned other BM attributes (Type, IP address, Credentials).
Do we expect something more than PXEboot setting done in BIOS on the host in advance?

Regards,
Yong