[Starlingx-discuss] Tracking process for the Big OpenStack Refactoring

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Fri Dec 14 23:00:23 UTC 2018

Bill, Derek and I have been working on tracking for the big patch refactoring effort.  As part of that, we've moved the tracking data into the overall Master Patch Tracking Spreadsheet [0]  that many of you already have access to.  If you do not have access, please send an email to me to get access.

We would like all tracking of progress on the OpenStack patch resolution effort to be tracked in this spreadsheet, which includes work being done in the distro.openstack sub-project and the networking sub-project.

Thank you!

    Brucej

[0] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKnkweuxcqvVOoRcpnTYMVUUv1RoAugOWXMjB7VIrfc/edit?usp=sharing