[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs: package built failed , mock package missing

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Wed Jul 11 08:14:49 UTC 2018

Hi  Abraham,

When I followed your guide, there are 3 issues I found.

1) We need change mock.cfg.proto file as below
[TisCentos7Distro]
name=Tis-Centos-7-Distro
enabled=1
baseurl=LOCAL_BASE/MY_REPO_DIR/cgcs-centos-repo/Binary
// change MY_REPO_DIR  to MY_REPO,  No MY_REPO_DIR found.

2) In Download Source Code Repositories step of the guide.
cgcs-dl
$ ln -s /import/mirrors/CentOS/stx-r1/CentOS/pike/downloads/ $MY_REPO/addons/wr-cgcs/layers/cgcs/downloads
// change to
$ ln -s /import/mirrors/CentOS/stx-r1/CentOS/pike/downloads/ $MY_REPO/stx/

3) lighttpd not started by default in build container, and also could not started manually.

Raised below 2 stories.
  2002939	The url of TisCentos7Distro is wrong in mock.cfg.proto
  2002938	lighttpd not started by default in build container

BRs
zhipeng