[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs: package built failed , mock package missing

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Jul 11 15:49:28 UTC 2018

You shouldn't have to do that.

The mock.cfg.proto file is processed by the modify-build-cfg script.
You should see it using sed to substitute "MY_REPO_DIR" with $MY_REPO.

There might be weaknesses elsewhere in the build process where it
attempts to determine if modify-build-cfg should be re-run.  e.g. I
don't think we test for changes to environment variables between runs.

Scott