[Starlingx-discuss] Restructuring round 2

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Tue Jul 17 16:15:16 UTC 2018

Important subjects that I want to participate in, but I think that's a
subject for a different thread.  Long term solutions, versus a short
term need to get WindRiver converged onto StarlingX. For now, we'd like
to get a rational directory structure.  Subdivision of current gits into
per-package gits can happen later if that's the path we choose.

Scott