[Starlingx-discuss] Important! Storyboard Story Tag & Prefix Policy

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Mon Jul 23 18:48:01 UTC 2018

On 07/23/2018 11:14 AM, Chris Friesen wrote:

>  But like in my
> example you can make an automatic worklist for:
>
> "ProjectGroup is starlingx" AND "'bug' tag exists" AND "'triaged' tag doesn't
> exist"
>
> The above worklist is available at:
> https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/worklist/420

I've been informed that looking at someone else's public worklist doesn't let
you see the query, sorry about that.

Here are the steps generate the above worklist:

1) In "Create New" pulldown box at top, select "Worklist"
2) Add a title and select "automatic".
3) Under "Criteria", click in the box and type "starlingx" and click on the
ProjectGroup.
4) Click the "+and" over on the right, click in the box and enter "bug" and
select the tag from the provided list.
5) Click it the "+and" again, change the dropdown menu to "not matching", click
in the box and enter "triaged" and select the tag from the provided list.
6) Click on "Save" to save the first line in the query.
7) Click on "Save" to save the worklist.

In this example I'm envisioning someone adding the "triaged" tag once the
initial vetting is done.  This is just an example, similar queries could be used
for other tags.

Chris