[Starlingx-discuss] no DHCP response for instance

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Thu Nov 29 18:04:38 UTC 2018

Hello,
Do you have additional information regarding your test setup?

  *   Can you provide a description (or output) of your tenant network topology?
  *   Are you running a single node or multi-node setup?
  *   Are you running in a virtual environment or on physical hardware?
  *   Have you validated connectivity between the compute hosts?
  *   What is the guest image that you are using for the test?
  *   If you assign the IP manually, do you have proper connectivity – i.e. is it just a DHCP issue or underlying network topology issue?

Are you following the instructions from the StarlingX wiki?
https://docs.starlingx.io/installation_guide/index.html

Hopefully with some of the information you can provide above we may be able to offer additional assistance.

Regards, Matt