[Starlingx-discuss] r/2018.10 branch merges complete

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Mon Oct 1 20:51:56 UTC 2018

The process I've followed here for the backport, partly due to waiting for Zuul to process the original review, is:
- Cloned r/2018.10
- Cherry-picked the original review, using the cmd provided by Gerrit:
- Build a load (in progress)
- Re-test

In this particular case, the change is small enough (and the difference between master and r/2018.10 is minimal at this point) that I'd feel comfortable with a straight cherry-pick. For other changes, I think the build and retest steps would be important. I suppose I could have used the "cherry-pick" button on Gerrit and then downloaded that update into my repo for the testing, setting workflow to -1 while I complete testing, but I thought I should wait until the update had been merged, based on your original email.