[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX October Release Content

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Tue Sep 4 03:11:07 UTC 2018

Hello all,
Just an FYI, I have been working with the different sub-project teams to confirm the content for the stx.2018.10 release. The majority of the sub-teams have confirmed their content (features/enhancements) with only a few still under review. Confirmed content has been tagged using the STX tags/conventions documented on the wiki.

Regarding bugs, I have been monitoring new bugs in Launchpad and assigning the sub-project tag and sometimes a candidate release. This allows the bugs to appear in the sub-project team queries (linked from the individual wikis).

Queries for the release content & status (active vs merged) is available at:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-releases

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Regards,
Ghada