[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Setting up the docs.starlingx.io website

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Wed Sep 5 14:30:07 UTC 2018

> On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 5:58 PM, Arce Moreno, Abraham
> <abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:
> > stx-metal
> >   [Doc] Building docs following Docs Contrib Guide
> >   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590094/
>
> You can add the docs build job that will actually test the configuration you
> are setting up.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/599041/3/.zuul.yaml should be all you
> need, then the results of the job is lined in the Gerrit review so you can see it
> before it is merged and published.  This is really useful since we don't have
> the publising part set up yet.

What is the difference between .zuul.yaml in each repo and project.yaml from
openstack-infra/project-config [0] ?

> >   [Doc] Release Notes Management
> >   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/599454/
>
> I've pushed up https://review.openstack.org/599831 to run the docs and
> relnotes build jobs to see what they looks like.
> >   [Doc] OpenStack API Reference Guide
> >   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590097/
>
> I don't have any first-hand experience with this and will come back to it...I
> imagine it will be very similar to the above job-wise.

Based on OpenStack API documentation [1]:
  "Add the api-ref-jobs template..."

Working now in taking your changes into stx-ha including api-ref-jobs.

[0] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/zuul.d/projects.yaml
[1] https://docs.openstack.org/doc-contrib-guide/api-guides.html