[Starlingx-discuss] CentOS 7.5 upgrade status update

Waheed, Numan Numan.Waheed at windriver.com
Tue Sep 11 12:49:42 UTC 2018

Adding Nimalini

From: Lin, Shuicheng [mailto:shuicheng.lin at intel.com]
Sent: September-11-18 2:17 AM
To: McKenna, Jason; Liu, ZhipengS; Khalil, Ghada; 'starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io'; Xie, Cindy; Waheed, Numan
Subject: RE: CentOS 7.5 upgrade status update

Hi Jason,
Just finished deploy image with latest code, I could config controller successfully in bare metal environment.
Manifest is created for you reference. There are two patches I add manually:
https://review.openstack.org/596855            for python-horizon from master
https://review.openstack.org/599892            for build-iso

There is an issue found when reboot controller node.
After the OS selection menu, it will show below error. And it will auto continue boot after around 8 seconds. I will check the issue later.
“
Error: no symbol table.
Press any key to continue…
“