[Starlingx-discuss] Build Meeting Agenda Item for Monday, Sept 17th

Young, Ken Ken.Young at windriver.com
Fri Sep 14 15:47:55 UTC 2018

Cesar / Sual,

On Monday, I would like to discuss where we are with the installer for StarlingX.  The following launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1790213

revealed that Intel and Wind River are using different installers.  I suspect that a general designer may be using a third installer.  We need to get this down to 1 so when issues are reported, we are comparing apples to apples.

I would like to quantify this problem and based upon interest, drive to a solution.

Regards,
Ken Y