[Starlingx-discuss] Ceph upgrading and rebasing

Li, Xiaoyan xiaoyan.li at intel.com
Tue Sep 25 08:22:48 UTC 2018

Hi,
We are going to upgrade Ceph to 13.2.0. We need to rebase the updated commits in StarlingX on Ceph 13.2.0.

We have concerns about the folder wrs. Why do we have this folder? What does it do?
1.      Why need to have *.service? Seems Ceph has provided such functions.
2.      Ceph.conf: What is this config for?
3.      Ceph_pmon_wrapper.sh: where will this script be used?
4.      osd-wait-status.py: where does the script be used?

And also there are lots of changes related to ceph.spec. Any change explanation/history about these changes?

Best wishes
Lisa