[Starlingx-discuss] POST_FAILURE >> RE: [Release] stx.2018.10 status & next steps

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:11:08 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:08 PM, Khalil, Ghada
<Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com> wrote:
> There appears to be multiple examples of this zuul POST_FAILURE:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605236/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605285/

so the actual failure here (all three of these so far) is the tox
'docs' environment is not present in these reviews.  Which is normal,
what is not is why the docs job is running here when it is not present
in .zuul.yaml.  These are both present in master so I've rebased all
three of these on master and hopefully it will clear.

In the morning I'll dig in to why that job is running when it isn't
called (could be due to inheriting from OpenStack default jobs)...

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com