[Starlingx-discuss] de-fuzz centos7.5 upgraded src rpm

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Thu Sep 27 14:24:50 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Here is the patch list to de-fuzz the patches in CentOS7.5 upgrade task.
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:patch_fuzz+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

I notice there are some other src rpms also have the fuzzy issue. Will handle them later.

Also, I find some SRC RPM itself has the fuzzy issue, such as openldap/rsync/netpbm/openssh etc.
So we cannot eliminate all fuzzy issue just by rebase ourselves patches.

Best Regards
Shuicheng