[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting Apr 10 2019

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:36:49 UTC 2019

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 1:24 AM Shuquan Huang <huang.shuquan at 99cloud.net> wrote:
> These 2 fixes have been backported to stein branch at 4/11. Let’s make sure stx stein sync up to the latest stable stein.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/649320/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/649319/
>
> Other fixes depends on “NUMA aware live migration”. After Gerry backport the patches from Artom, it should be fixed. We’ll validate it afterwards.

Thank you Shuquan.

We have not determined _when_ to do these stable branch syncs yet.  I
do not see a PR yet for the NUMA backports so I am thinking about
doing that now, but it may impact Gerry's work (I don't know his
timetable).

I am open to suggestions if we should set a schedule, or just trigger
the sync based on either when we have something to add or upstream
adds something.  The latter may be more often than we want to do, so
once a week?  Or we just play it by ear is fine with me too...

dt

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com