[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Test Scenarios based on feature plan

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Fri Apr 12 19:42:55 UTC 2019

Hi All

We are working on the analysis of the storyboards  already merged on feature plan [1] to create test cases, we kindly ask for your feedback on this development so we can create more accurate tests for the different functionalities, you can find our continuous contribution on a google sheet [2]. Some scenarios have only general description whilst other have been completed with Test Steps.

1 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lMMclUmLMPTuk_a5URMMoWrJR4MbeA_UINnBliumg2Y/edit#gid=991138079
2- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dwcBwY4Yq1Lo9Der4RylzQ6KYp0BsMHohhEmhwpauDo/edit#gid=637180508

Regards,
José