[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Test Scenarios based on feature plan

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Mon Apr 15 18:21:04 UTC 2019

José,

One general comment I have is that your testcases seem to be based on specific commits (at least that is what appears in the references column). I'd prefer to see your testcases based on what is captured in the specs and the storyboards. The problem with defining testcases at the commit level is that there are often several intermediate commits required to complete a piece of functionality. If you are creating a testcase based on a particular commit message, it is very possible that the behavior was changed in subsequent commits and your testcase won't be right. Instead, basing your testcases on the behavior described in the spec or the storyboard should give a better view of what the final system behavior is supposed to be.

Bart