[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting notes 4/23/19

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Apr 23 13:17:49 UTC 2019

Meeting notes and agenda for the 4/23 meeting
*         No meeting next week due to Open Infra Summit.
*         Bug scrub!  https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.distro.openstack.  No changes to any bugs.
*         Bruce to update the spreadsheet from Shuquan's email update.

  *   Yongli's work on "cleanup orphan instances" is hitting an issue that there are no Cores for this part of Nova.  Alex to discuss at the Summit.
*         Numa migration fixes ready to merge?  Not yet

  *   OpenDev team does not support running Zuul tests against our staging repos (e.g. stx-nova).  This would be an issue if we planned to support these branches long term, but this is a one cycle blip.  Dean will run the required tests by hand (in DevStack).