[Starlingx-discuss] [MultiOS] How to deploy STX in other linux systems?

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Wed Apr 24 12:09:54 UTC 2019

>>> If a clear ubuntu system have been installed in server, how can I to deploy starlingx for test or development? Is it right to install these DEB file by hand?
I don't think you can do so - StarlingX flocks services needs a lot of configurations before it can be started, so just install flocks DEB files built out by ourselves cannot work. A demo is possible by using Devstack to launch those services. I believe to make StarlingX fully functional is a project deserves more planning and digesting still. This is a good PTG topics and please have Shuquan to raise it in TSC as well.

Thx. - cindy