[Starlingx-discuss] [multios][build] Build flock services with plan mock

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Wed Aug 14 19:15:51 UTC 2019

I've never seen a 404 or 403 myself, outside of the 3 or 4 extended
outages attributed to know issues at cengn.

In the file system latest_build is a symbolic link to one of the
timestamped build directories.  I only change it at the end of a
successful build when the timestamped build directory is fully
populated.  During a build, the symlink should be pointing you at the
previous build.  Deleting the old link and creating the new one should
only take a fraction of a second.

How many folks have seen this?  What was the time of the event?  How
long did it persist?  Please report events in UTC.

Scott