[Starlingx-discuss] [multios][build] Build flock services with plan mock

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:17:43 UTC 2019

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:16 PM Scott Little <scott.little at windriver.com> wrote:

> I've never seen a 404 or 403 myself, outside of the 3 or 4 extended
> outages attributed to know issues at cengn.
>
> In the file system latest_build is a symbolic link to one of the
> timestamped build directories.  I only change it at the end of a
> successful build when the timestamped build directory is fully
> populated.  During a build, the symlink should be pointing you at the
> previous build.  Deleting the old link and creating the new one should
> only take a fraction of a second.

Ok, the failure I had was :

failure: repodata/repomd.xml from stx-cengn: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/latest_build/outputs/RPMS/std/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

> How many folks have seen this?

So far, only me, and I double tested it

> What was the time of the event?

Around 6 PM in UTC

> How long did it persist?

Less than 10 min

> Please report events in UTC.

Got it, I will do the next time. In the meantime, I will leave my
script to try to build all the output packages and see if everyone can
build or if this error came back

Thanks for the help

Victor R