[Starlingx-discuss] [Test Hack-a-thon] Week of January 13th

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Mon Dec 23 16:32:25 UTC 2019

Hi all;

Many in the community have been talking about how to improve our unit and system test coverage.  We have discussed this at PTG’s, Summits and other events.  We have been taking small steps on this journey and making decent progress.  A few people have suggested a hack-a-thon model to increase our progress and focus on some key areas to improve coverage and increase our leverage of Zuul and other tools.

Here are the proposed next steps:

  *   More discussion at community meeting Jan 8th and TSC Jan 9th to finish the planning
  *   We will devote the IRC channel to the hack-a-thon the week of the 13th.
     *   Looking for other ideas here – open zoom channel?
  *   We will have a set of proposed areas that we want to focus on for discussion Jan 8/9
  *   If people have ideas or suggestions please reply to this email.
  *   We discussed various ways to stay in synch globally so our work doesn’t collide, but, we need to figure out the approach.
  *   Looking for ideas and suggestions on how to make this work for everyone.

Stay tuned for more info as the dates approach.

Regards;

Ian