[Starlingx-discuss] New docker0 interface enabled?

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Wed Feb 6 17:20:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

For today's ISO, in Simplex and Duplex configurations, we noticed a new interface called 'docker0', our framework takes the first interface and set a temporary ip address, but this 'docker0' interface could not be set, then STX setup fails.
We applied a workaround to take the next interface to continue the STX tests.
We also noticed that this 'docker0' interface is not present in Multinode configurations.

localhost:~$ ls /sys/class/net
docker0  enp2s1  enp2s2  eth1000  eth1001  lo

Is this new interface enabled for configuration with kubernetes? Will this interface be enabled in Multinode configurations?
Why docker0 interface cannot be set with an ip address?

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso