[Starlingx-discuss] Python Based VBox Installer

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:11:32 UTC 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:51 AM Penney, Don <Don.Penney at windriver.com>
wrote:

> [...]
Sounds like we need to come to a consensus as to when a -2 is appropriate.
I personally don't think a -2 is appropriate for a first contribution,
regardless of circumstances. Obviously we can't commit .pyc files and need
licensing, but I definitely would prefer not to see -2s in this situation.

I think this code is important and we need to get this back on track. This
is a good "teachable moment" maybe for all sides? :)

Thanks,
Curtis

> Cheers,
> Don.