[Starlingx-discuss] How to make controller-0 enabled and available

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Thu Jan 3 19:35:34 UTC 2019

Hello,

I performed a controller swact, controller-1 become the active, then controller-0 went to disable and offline and I could not perform the swact again.

I have this output from system host-list:
| id | hostname     | personality | administrative | operational | availability |
| 1  | controller-0 | controller  | unlocked       | disabled    | offline      |
| 2  | controller-1 | controller  | unlocked       | enabled     | available    |

Do you know how to make the controller-0 enabled and available again in order to perform the controller swact?

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso