[Starlingx-discuss] How to make controller-0 enabled and available

Michel Thebeau michel.thebeau at windriver.com
Tue Jan 8 13:50:28 UTC 2019

Hi Juan Carlos,

You had asked "Do you know how to make the controller-0 enabled and
available again in order to perform the controller swact?".

In this case I believe you would need to collect and provide logs since
the condition described has the appearance of a defect - one does not
expect the controller to go disabled/offline due to swact.  I did not
observe an existing bug report, so you could double-check and create
one.