[Starlingx-discuss] Where to send build failure reports from starlingx.cengn.ca

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Mon Jan 7 16:53:51 UTC 2019

Hi folks

I'm thinking build failure reports from starlingx.cengn.ca need to be
sent somewhere.  I think are options are

2) Use this list, but prefix the mailings with '[build-report]' so it's
easy to filter

Preferences?

I'm also thinking we might want a build-admin at lists.starlingx.io list
for folk with admin powers on starlingx.cengn.ca, and can fix the mirror
or build.

Finally, we don't have a proper smtp host for starlingx.cengn.ca.  If
anyone can offer an smtp alternative, great!  Otherwise we can explore
the use of a public service, e.g. smpt.google.com, but the free version
comes with a pretty tight capacity cap.  I've taken the liberty of
reserving build.starlingx at gmail.com for initial experimentation.

Thoughts welcome.

Scott