[Starlingx-discuss] Contributor Meetup dial-in information

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:05:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

We will be having the first StarlingX Contributor Meetup[1] next Tuesday-Wednesday.

While it is a face to face workshop we will be providing a remote participation option for those of you who will not be able to join in person. Please see the Zoom link and additional dial-in information that we will use at the time of the meetup next week.

All the colliding project team calls will be cancelled.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

Call-in details:

• Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/316228339
• One tap mobile
  • +16699006833,,316228339# US (San Jose)
  • +16468769923,,316228339# US (New York)
• Dial by your location
  • +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
  • +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
  • Meeting ID: 316 228 339