[Starlingx-discuss] Mailing list notes

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Thu Jan 17 19:35:32 UTC 2019

I'd agree with Bart. There have been many cases (not necessarily on this discussion list) where folks reply and truncate threads and remove all history and context from it, leaving an unintelligible message that can only make sense if you then go and read a dozen other truncated messages, in the correct order. I don't see how this leads to a "better record"