[Starlingx-discuss] Deployment Option

Himanshu Goyal himanshugoyal500 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:15:58 UTC 2019

Thanks Juan,

Error is resolved after again boot the server. The reason for that my
management interface was not up.

I have some Questions:

1) As I'm deploying starlingX with only 1 controller & 1 compute
Machine.while executing "sudo config_controller" it is taking the IP
Addresses of controller 0, controller 1 & floating IP Address. As i have
only one controller, So how can i avoid those type of configurations..?

2) Is there any specific installation guide for that(1 controller & 1
compute) type installation currently I'm following the guide:
https://docs.starlingx.io/installation_guide/controller_storage.html#controller-storage.
 Please suggest me the need full changes i have to done for that.

3) my controller machine  have one Disk of around 3725GB, But when I'm
trying to configure cinder on same disk host-disk-list command shows me
available disk is as 0 GB. please suggest me if there anyway to use that
same disk with cinder.

*snapshot of host-disk-list:*
[image: image.png]

Regards,