[Starlingx-discuss] Release 2.0 feature list and updated overview slides

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:41:18 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you to collect content for communications about the upcoming 2.0 release.

If you added a feature to the project that will be released at the end of the month that you would like to highlight please add it to the release 2.0 content section of this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans
If there is documentation already existing please link that to the etherpad as well so we can point to further details.

Similarly if you’re interested in writing up blog posts on any of the new items in release 2.0 please upload content in a new pull request on GitHub or reach out to me with content and I can help you getting it uploaded to the website: https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website/tree/master/site/blog

There’s also an updated version of the StarlingX overview slide deck uploaded for review. Please check it out and reply to this thread or on the GitHub issue if you have feedback to the new content: https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website/issues/39

Thanks,
Ildikó