[Starlingx-discuss] First Contact SIG (Aug 1, 2019)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Jul 31 19:58:02 UTC 2019

Hi all - for those that would like to join, there will be a First Contact SIG call tomorrow at 1330 UTC (see [1] for start time in your timezone).

Bill...

[0] etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-first-contact
[1] meeting start time in various timezones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190801T1330