[Starlingx-discuss] Election prep - looking for additional eligible voters

Chen, Tingjie tingjie.chen at intel.com
Fri May 24 08:38:23 UTC 2019

Hi Bruce,

I am working on Ceph upgrade and related build & integration issues, I am not sure whether in the lists or not.
Just list the merged changes as owner in following:

stx-tools:
Ceph v13.2.2 Mimic: add ceph submodules archive source
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/649139/

stx-integ:
Resolve ISO size increase too large after ceph upgrade
Build script for ceph submodules archive support
https://github.com/oponcea/ceph-uprev-stx-integ/pull/2
(the patch in git PR because has integrated with other changes as a big gerrit patch and merged in official github)

stx-ceph:
Archive download instead of git for ceph submodule - Remove submodules git sync
https://github.com/iotcg/stx-ceph/pull/1

Besides, there are 2 patches in review and working on 2 patches currently.

Thanks,
Tingjie