[Starlingx-discuss] [stx-distcloud] Does the SystemController have proxies for subcloud services?

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Mon May 27 15:28:33 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

I have deployed a distributed cloud, one central and one subcloud. I know I could manage subcloud with central cloud horizon through OAM network. Are there some ways to connect subcloud services directly? In other words, does the central cloud have proxy service so that I can access subloucd api out of distributed cloud.
If no, anybody have some suggestions to the feature?

Thanks
Kunpeng