[Starlingx-discuss] About test cases in Ceph containerization

Chen, Tingjie tingjie.chen at intel.com
Thu Oct 17 08:49:44 UTC 2019

Hi Ada & Fernando,

I have file draft for test cases with Ceph containerization.
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/81005mu7o1pg
and steps described in: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-ceph-containerization-mimic-test-case

Since in STX 3.0, we plan to integrate the Containerized Ceph deployment but not break current Native Ceph deployment.
So some of traditional cases in STX 2.0 are not suitable, these cases are special for Kubernetes environment.

We have 2 patches already submitted, and other changes are in progress.
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/681457
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/687340/

Welcome to review and give comments to finalize.

Thanks,
Tingjie

SSP NST Storage
Tel: +86(21)88216699