[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Networking Meeting - 09/05
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Sep 5 15:39:45 UTC 2019
Meeting minutes/agenda are captured at:
Team Meeting Agenda/Notes - Sept 5/2019
stx.3.0 Features / Enhancements
- Need to update the plans at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZFR-9-riwhIwiBYBmWmi1qOVyHtgJ8Xk_FaF2jp5rY0/edit#gid=1010323020
- TSN Support
- Prime: Huifeng
- https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005516 -- tasks need to be updated
- Action: Huifeng to update
- Wiki created with the tested procedure: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking/TSN
- Matt did a quick scan, but will review in more detail later. Feature testing can still proceed
- Elio assigned as the feature test prime.
- Anything outstanding before testing can start? What is the target date to start/finish?
- Agreed that testing with start 9/9 and conclude by 9/20
- OVS-DPDK Containerization
- Prime: Cheng Li
- Action: Cheng to add tasks for the work items based on the spec
- Spec merged. What are the next steps? Any idea of effort? Will this fit in stx.3.0?
- Work Items
- working on the openstack-helm patches - Estimate: 2wks
- Reserve huge pages for OVS-DPDK and enable k8s hugepage feature - Estimate: 3wks
- Generate dpdk related configurations for openstack deployment (starlingx/config) - Estimate: 2wks
- Release team is looking for the code merge / feature test dates
- This feature is tight for stx.3.0 MS-3. Will monitor progress over next few weeks and decide whether we target stx.4.0 or request exception for stx.3.0
- OVS collectd resource monitoring
- Prime: Chenjie
- https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002948 / https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1834512
- This was requested by Victor
- Matt recommends that the focus be on the OVS port state monitoring / alarming which is described in the bug above. The remaining items of the story can be deferred.
- Resolution of this issue is also dependent on the OVS-DPDK containerization, since access to the OVS state will be through the OVS client interface which will need access to the container socket.
- May be able to start this work using the containerized OVS (non-accelerated) deployment as the OVS interface should be the same. Need to verify if OVS is running as a privileged container.
- Forrest agreed that we will target the high priority bug related to this in stx.3.0
- New cni sriov plugin
- Steve will start working on this shortly (~wk of 9/9). I've changed the priority to Medium and tagged it for stx.3.0
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1817936 - Austin, code merged caused issue w/ horizon; revert is in progress. Need to determine next steps
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1835807 - Joseph, different attempts to address (ex: upgrade rabbitmq, configure in non-HA mode) have not addressed the issue
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1836252 - Joseph, no progress since last update
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1836682 - Chenjie, steps have been documented, i210 NIC has been tested and result shows i210 NIC can't be used with the way binding a port with vnic_type direct_physical. As aligned with Matt, this limiation has been documented. Thus mark this bug as invalid. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking#Useful_Networking_Commands
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1839181 - Chenjie, need more info from bug reporter and an email has been sent to Yang and Senthil. Pending on their reply. Ghada to follow up.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1840156 - Joseph, duplicate of 1835807; can be mark it as such? Ghada to confirm w/ Joseph when he's back from vacation
- Query: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=FIXCOMMITTED&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=stx.networking+stx.3.0&field.tags_combinator=ALL&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search
- Current count: 16 / In Progress: 3
- Developers working on stx.3.0 bugs: Steve,Teresa. Anyone else?
- Agreed that developers will put the bug in progress when they are working on it. This should make it easier to see what is actively being worked.
More information about the Starlingx-discuss