[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Sept 5/2019
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Fri Sep 6 01:39:11 UTC 2019
Agenda/Minutes are posted at:
Release Team Meeting - September 5 2019
- Release Plan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZFR-9-riwhIwiBYBmWmi1qOVyHtgJ8Xk_FaF2jp5rY0/edit#gid=1010323020
- StoryBoard Dashboard: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/board/186
- Went through the spreadsheet and updated feature risk and dates, building on the discussion in the community call.
- Action: Feature primes, please review the Release Plan and update as soon as possible.
- Agreed to move MS-2 to next week for the following items:
- Allow PLs to get more of their feature data in
- Allow Ada and test team to come up with feature test plan dates and high-level release test plan
- Documentation plan is in place
- Release Notes
- Location: https://docs.starlingx.io/releasenotes/r2_release.html
- Agreed to add a table of features w/ storyboard references ...similar to what was done for stx.1.0
- Other suggestions are to include a link to the fixed bugs and the open bugs gating the release
- Action: Ghada & Bill to work on that
- Suggestion from Ildiko:
- Moving forward, make this part of the feature development process instead of leaving it to the end of the release.
- Agreed to put on the agenda for the community call next week to bring awareness to this. Action: Bill
- Maintenance Release
- Current Target: the week of Sept 30 (soft target)
- stx.2.0 branch: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/projects:+starlingx+branch:r/stx.2.0
- stx.2.0 gating bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.2.0
- Current count: 13
- As of Sept 5, only one additional commit merged to the stx.2.0 branch so far. Agreed that it's not worth building a load yet.
- Ghada is reluctant to send a reminder to the mailing list for cherry-picks when the master branch is closed for repo restructuring
- As per Saul, we hope to have master back open on Monday Sept 9
More information about the Starlingx-discuss