[Starlingx-discuss] Issue with executing the all in one simplex - bootstrap.yml

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:58:41 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:23 AM Zvonar, Bill <Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com> wrote:
> Hi Pavan, as discussed yesterday, I’m a bit baffled why your emails aren’t showing up on the mailing list (at least not in the archive [0]).
> Am wondering if it'll show up here now, since I'm including starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io in the to list of my reply.

They were probably getting stopped in the moderation queue.  I see the
original now so that fits, the queue is currently empty.  I can't see
why it was queued, but with the words 'log file' and ' attached' it
may have been due to size.  The other common reason messages get
moderated is because the sending address is not a member of the list.

dt

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com